In most of the African countries, agriculture is synonym of subsistence farming. Agriculture provides the mainstay of the economy, employing most of the active population. There is no economic adjustment and people generate just enough incomes to eat and buy items crucial for their survival.
Due to the desertification, farming has become increasingly difficult for local populations. The lack of access to running water, electricity, and more, Africa is alarming. Already suffering from deforestation, the rapid disappearance of forests due to high needs of wood supply is dramatically damaging the conditions of life.
To allow sustainable socioeconomic growth for everyone in subsistence farming areas While Respecting the Environment.
Within the next 12 months, our vision is to evolve the existing method of generating economic growth in selected communities into an environment that:
- Is respected and cherished for its richness
- Values natural resources
- Is protected and integrated environmentally-friendly efforts initiated by the foundation
- Values pesticide-free agriculture
Encourages the use of solar energy to generate electricity and warm and running water.
We improve existing by installing solar panels and solar pumps to provide electricity, warm and running water and improve the quality of health care delivery.
We are committed to encourage communities to improve cash crop farming by providing guidance and knowledge to local farmers with the community support in order to improve productivity by 80% and turn subsistence farming into a more export-oriented production.
We seeks to improve the lives of people living in rural communities in Africa by introducing and developing solar technology.
- Solar lamps represent a safer, sustainable solution compared to kerosene lamps.
- Solar powered products as solar panels or solar pumps are easy to install.
- Solar cells are long lasting and require very little maintenance.
- Solar energy creates local job and supports wealth creation, fuelling local economies and empowering rural communities.
- Solar energy is a renewable resource